Topics Covered Include:
- Carjacking Prevention Strategies
- Physical Defense Training Options
- Personal Protection Devices
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Home Protection Systems
- Home, Vehicle, Physical, Internet, Fraud, Travel, Phone & Personal Security
This class is the NRA's award-winning crime prevention and personal safety course. It is designed to offer you a variety of options from which you can choose to prepare your own crime prevention and personal safety strategy. Experts agree the most important factor in surviving a criminal attack is to have an overall strategy before you need it. This class provides a comprehensive overview of actions you can take to minimize your chances of being victimized.
Class will run for three hours. We will break approximately every 60 - 90 minutes.
Things to Note
Minimum of three (3) students for this class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.