Topics Covered Include:
- Preparing you to win both physical AND legal battles
- Helping you say the right thing to 911, first responders, and investigative officers
- Thoroughly explain Oregon's laws and how they're applied in court to actual people
- Teaching you the most common legal vulnerabilities
- Giving you confidence to defend others, and account for the strict limits on defending property.
- Explaining what "Stand Your Ground," the "Castle Doctrine," and "Presumptions of Reasonableness" REALLY mean...and what they DO NOT mean.
This class picks up where our USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Class ends. We touched upon some of this information, but this class goes more in-depth into the legal aftermath following a defensive encounter.
Class will run for four hours. We will break approximately every 60 - 90 minutes.
Classroom - Government issued identification, note taking materials, good attitude and an open mind.
Things to Note
Minimum of three (3) students for this class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.